We all know that craft beer is quite famous in London. Besides, with the increased number of craft beer choices in the present days, it can be quite difficult for you to choose one from them. Moreover, there are a lot of people who don’t have any idea about the different craft beer types available. If you are one among them then do check the following details to know about the different varieties of craft beers available in the market.
Ales: Ales is a popular craft beer type which is famous since olden days. Besides, they have a very strong taste. These Ales are further divided into 4 types and they are –
- Pale Ales: These beers are generally light in color and they have a very bitter and sharper flavor.
- Brown Ales: These beers are usually brown or red in color and they have a very mild flavor.
- Stouts: These beers are usually thick in nature when compared to the other types of beers.
- Porters: These porters look very dark in color and they are usually very mild.
Lagers have a very clean taste and they are generally conditioned at low temperatures. These lagers usually look either gold or pale or dark. However, pale lager is one of the most popular beers, which are available at an affordable price. Some of the common type of lagers includes –
- Pilsners: These Pilsners are usually light in color and have a slight bitter taste.
- Bocks: Bocks are a combination of both bitterness and sweetness and they taste awesome.
- Pale Lagers: The Pale lagers are light colored beer and they have a very refreshing taste.
If you want to really taste the different types of beers then London craft beer tour would be your right choice. Plan for a craft beer tour London with your friends immediately to have loads of fun!