Want to witness some crazy stuff along with some beautiful landscapes? Then, Japan is the country which you should go for. The country has its own way of dealing with things and is absolutely proud of it. Here are some of the bizarre facts about Japan which will shock you.
Weird Facts about Japan
Japan is rightly called the weirdest country of the world because of the following reasons:
- Slurping noodles while eating is considered to be a good thing in Japan because it indicates that the food is delicious. You can say that it’s an interesting way of complimenting the chef. So slurp it loud!
- Poking someone’s butt in Japan is considered to be normal. ‘Kancho’ in which a person clasps his hands together in the shape of a gun and then, sticking it in someone’s butt is quite a common prank. So, don’t get surprised if, someone does it to you.
- Japanese schools do not employ janitors. Instead, the students are taught to clean up theplace all by themselves. A specific time is set for the students to mop the floors, clean the bathrooms as well as the classrooms.
- Did you know that back in ancient Japan, white teeth were considered to be ugly and therefore, the women used to blacken their teeth in order to look beautiful? You can get such bizarre definition of beauty only in Japan.
- If you fall asleep while working, it’s completely fine because napping is something that is encouraged in Japan. The reason behind such a policy is that falling asleep indicates that you have to work for long.
- You can even adopt adults in Japan! Around 98% of the adoption cases in Japan include males between 20 and 30.
Visit the land of Mount Fuji and witness the craziness all by yourself. You can learn more about Japan from the different tour packages, for example, the Japan Fuji tour, and Japan autumn leaves tours.